Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall RISD Sale this Saturday


Just a note to let you know I will have a table at this Saturday's RISD Alumni Sale. There will be lots of fabulous handmade goodies at the sale: from hand-blown glass to fine art to knitwear and pottery. It's always a fun day signing books and meeting the other artists. Though the real reason I go may be to shop! It's hard not to covet all the beautiful handmade lovelies I'd like to take home and put around my house.

I'll be at table #149 selling books and prints. If you are in the area do come say hello!

Details:
Saturday the 15th from 10:00-4:00 pm
Benefit Street in Providence, in between Waterman and George Streets

2 comments:

posse said...

Too bad I don't still live in Rhode Island. I would love to go to this!

Anna Alter said...

There may be one near you, I know there is one in San Francisco!