Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Survey for educators

Dear expert educators out there,

I am doing some research about where teachers and educators of all kinds go to access new lesson plans and material for their classes. Why do I need to know this you ask? I think Abigail Spells could be a really useful book in the classroom, both to generate excitement about spelling and give kids a place to practice what they've learned. So I'm compiling a list of teacher resources I might be able to team up with to get the word out.

SO. If you are a teacher or educator who works with young kids, where do you go to research your lesson plans? Are there any sites or other materials that have helped you develop spelling lessons and teach it effectively? Any great online resources that have been useful?

Thanks in advance for the help, I really appreciate it! You can leave a comment here, or email me at anna@annaalter.com.

Many thanks!

No comments: