Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting ready

Next week I'm headed to Virginia and New Jersey for some book talk fun. In one week I will give 4 school visits as part of the Virginia Festival of the Book, 1 college lecture at James Madison University, two presentations at the New Jersey Association of Kindergarten Educator's spring conference, and attend a fabulous book party. A busy week for sure.

To get ready I've printed bunches of school visit brochures to give out to teachers, bookmarks to give out to kids, and just made this new book plate design:


Sometimes schools don't have all the books they've ordered when I come for a visit, or there is not time to sign all the copies at an event... so I these are for those who want a signed book but didn't get one.

Do you have a copy of one of my books and want it signed? If so just send me an email (and then a self addressed stamped envelope) and I'll send you one of these!

No comments: