Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Done!

The art for Disappearing Desmond is officially signed, sealed, and delivered. Yippee! The last bunny has been painted and the last thumbnail crossed off. I made a quick trip down to NY yesterday to drop it off (I am loving that Northampton is so much closer to the city than Boston) and am officially in the post-deadline afterglow. This means time to catch up on my non-work to do list, thank my fella for dutifully cooking dinner every night, and clean my apartment.

While I do all these things I will leave you with some of the finishes from the book. Stay tuned for updates as it is designed, printed, and makes its way into the world!




3 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! The illustrations are wonderful.

Nina Crittenden said...

How fantastic! I can't wait to get the book! I am so in love Desmond's family portrait!!!

Anna Alter said...

Thanks!